Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Something New

Hey there,
Welcome back. I'm trying something new this year. I would like to see if I can set a few goals. I would like to add jewelry to my line. So the goal I have in mind would be to try and complete a piece a week. I know that doesn't sound like much to you, but being that I am OCD to the extreme, (at least to my extreme, and that of my lovely family) I have the hardest time staying on task. If I come out of my studio I can always find a counter top that needs clearing or a floor that needs attention, a towel to be folded, a sock to be mended and the list goes on and on. Eek! Maybe my first goal is to put on blinders so I can walk through to the microwave to heat my coffee without seeing the "other stuff" that always seems to grab my attention.
Well, here goes nothing.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment