Thursday, October 14, 2010

Helping Hand Snowbird Feeder






This funky snowbird feeder is sure to add a touch of whimsy and color to your winter garden. It features a glove-clad snowman's open hand that can be filled with birdseed to help our featherd friends through the chilly winter days. There is already a whimsical cardinal waiting to make new friends.

Helping Hand measures 8 inches by 5 inches and comes ready to hang on either a shepheard's hook or from a tree branch.

This piece was created using my own hand made paper clay over a plaster of paris cast of my own hand. Once the paint and details were completed I covered the entire piece with a two part heavy duty shellac to insure protection from rain or snow.

Helping hand will come to you signed, dated and ready for display.

1 comments:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Love the bird feeder...You really amaze me.
Drop by my blog and see your surprise.
http://babycakesallshewrote.blogspot.com/

Sandra

Post a Comment