Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm it! I've just been tagged...

So I've been tagged by Lou from Hunters Designs. A very talented gal by the way! Thanks! Here are the rules:

Here are the rules:



1, Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2, Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3, Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact one: I've been married for 25 years and have 3 children and 2 sub children.
I got married and had all my children by the time I was 24 years old so I'm a young grandmother as the norm goes so I find it hard to use the g-word. I know, I'm vain, I can live with it....¤Ü¤

Fact two: I'm the proud Author of a wonderful murder mystery. Check it out if you get the chance.

Fact three: Winter depresses me and I loose all my creativity. It's a wonder I get anything done.

Fact four: I have to have something in my mouth at all times, so I chew gum like crazy, (and I swallow it too...¤Ü¤).

Fact five: My son-in-law is the same age as my youngest sister.

Fact six: I can draw, paint, write, sculpt, but can't cook to save my life!

Fact seven: I hate talking about myself!


So here's who I'm tagging:


Kabi Designs
DivaDea
Dancin Jules
CLB Creations
Vicki Cockcroft
Humble Beads
Iris Mishly

0 comments:

Post a Comment